Pack your plate with this plant-based protein powerhouse. Our organic black beans contain 6 filling grams of fiber and 7g of protein per serving - making it an alluring meat alternative. Add them to salads, tacos, omelets, wraps or use as a standalone side dish.
- USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC Free of artificial preservatives or coloring. No added sugar. Kosher
- PICKED AT PEAK FLAVOR Our organic black beans are plucked from the field at prime freshness so you get the best flavor in every bite!
- MADE WITH SIMPLE INGREDIENTS Our premium black beans are made with just 3 simple ingredients: organic black turtle beans, water, and sea salt.
- GOOD SOURCE OF FIBER AND PROTEIN Black beans are a filling addition to any meal with 6g of fiber and 7g of protein per 1/2 cup serving.
- CONSCIOUS PACKAGING Our cans are made with BPA-free lining.
HOW TO PREPAREDrain and rinse beans. Use in soups, stews, and salads; or mash to make refried beans, quesadillas and Mexican pizza.
BLACK BEAN recipes
Black Bean Brownies Black Bean Brownies – your favorite dessert with a healthy twist! Packed with fiber and protein from beans, chickpeas, and a dash of vanilla & espresso.
Muffin-Tin Frittatas with Salsa Verde This one-pan wonder makes brunch prep a breeze! They only take 10 minutes to make, plus you can freeze them for up to two months.
Meal-Prep Organic Chicken Burrito Bowl Adios fast food chains, these organic Al Pastor chicken burrito bowls are a much healthier and, dare we say it, tastier alternative.
Vegetarian Chili Refried beans make a stellar base for our Vegetarian Chili! A comforting meal loaded with 3 types of beans and endless veggies like peppers and onions.
Chicken and Black Bean Wrap Healthy, protein-packed meals can be hard to find especially when you're on-the-go. This Chicken and Black Bean Wrap makes an easy, flavorful weekday lunch.
Salmon Fillet with Pico de Gallo and Black Beans Nothing says "summer" quite like succulent salmon topped with off with a sweet and spicy salsa! Black beans add extra protein and it's ready in 35 minutes!
Three Bean Panzanella Salad Bean there, done that when it comes to salads? Our Three Bean Panzanella Salad combines crisp cucumbers and sweet corn for a satisfying summer dish.