Love jalapeños but hate the heat? You're in luck - Our organic Mild Jalapeño Slices are deseeded so you can enjoy the mild, aromatic flavors of this pickled pepper without tingling your tastebuds. Jalapeños are native to Mexico. But they are also grown in New Mexico and Texas where the weather conditions are ideal. The heat of the jalapeño can vary from crop to crop which is why products that contain jalapeños might have a slightly different heat variance in each batch. While relatively low on the heat scale, you can tame the fiery flavor of a fresh pepper - just remove the seeds. Roasting, pickling, and baking the pepper will also help. Our jalapeño nacho slices have a variety of uses outside of meal toppings and Mexican food dishes. Try dicing and adding to salad dressings and salsas for a briny, tangy flavor. Mix pickled jalapeño with richer sauces like mayonnaise-based dressings for tartness or place on top of pizza. Even add a jalapeño slice as a garnish for a Spicy Margarita.
"This was my second order of Organic Mild Jalapeños!I love them! I really like spicy but these are not at all...just flavorful. I will be ordering again." - Gilbert R.
- USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC No artificial colors, preservatives, or added sugar. Kosher.
- ROBUST FLAVOR WITHOUT THE HEAT Our jalapeño slices are made with seedless peppers to ensure that you get the flavor of your favorite pepper without the heat.
- VERSATILE INGREDIENT Jalapeño peppers add a subtle tang to salads, nachos, burrito bowls, and more. Just slice or dice 'em and you're on your way.
- MADE WITH SIMPLE INGREDIENTS It’s hard to believe four little ingredients like organic jalapeño peppers, water, organic vinegar, and salt combine to create such a flavorful taste.
- VEGETARIAN AND VEGAN-FRIENDLY Free from animal products.
QUICK USES FOR JALAPEÑO SLICES
- Add to soups and stews for a mild yet tangy taste.
- Dice and blend into creamy dips and spreads such as aioli, queso dip, or hummus.
- Mix into egg dishes such as scrambled eggs, breakfast tacos, and quiches.
- Add to bread dough or batter like a jalapeño cheddar cornbread recipe.
- Use as a garnish for cocktails like a spicy mojito or margarita.
recipesWe take pride in creating Mexican recipes with a modern twist. Our goal is to create dishes that are delicious, affordable, and authentic. Our very own Chef Mario Morales (or as we like to call him “Chef La Pref”) has created most of the recipes featured here on our website. Learn more about Chef Mario. [playlist type="video" ids="13405,13450,15885"]
|This one-pan wonder makes brunch prep a breeze! Enjoy a breakfast south of the border with these taco-inspired frittatas. They only take 10 minutes to make, plus you can freeze them for up to two months.|
|Mojo-Rubbed Pulled Pork Tostadas||Fork-tender layers of pork marinated in a mojo citrus sauce will light up your tastebuds with every bite! Top your tostadas with our sweet and crunchy Corn Salsa and gain the admiration of anyone lucky enough to have a seat at your table.|
|Sweet Lentil Jalapeño Salad||Looking for a salad that packs a punch? Our Summer Lentil Salad is high in protein thanks to our lentils. Some sweet mango and a kick from our Jalapeño Nacho Slices gives this salad the perfect refreshing touch for a light summer meal. Use leftovers to make into a wrap the next day. This is the meal that keeps on giving!|
|We know what you’re thinking… beans can’t possibly make a great base. Our vegetarian chili recipe brings you a filling and flavorful substitution to the traditional beef chili. Simply add a few of your favorite veggies and you’ve got yourself a tasty, healthy meal the whole family will love!|
|Hummoly Guacamole||This creamy combination of guacamole and hummus is the perfect savory, healthy snack! Ready in just under 10 minutes, there is no reason to not make it. Pair it with salty tortilla chips, veggies, or the traditional pita chips!|
|This mouthwatering chorizo torta will curb just about any craving — and with a crisp bite of our Jalapeño Nacho Slices and a creamy avocado spread, this sandwich really does give you the best of both worlds.|
|No game day is quite complete without a super-sized snack like our famous Super Nacho Platter! Easy to make and even easier to clean up, since you're likely to lick the plate clean!|
|This recipe is perfect for getting the whole family involved with meal prep! Kids will love making these edible creations. And with only six main ingredients, you can rest easy knowing clean up will be a breeze!|