“My Favorite Pantry Item – I keep a stash of black beans in my pantry because I use them in recipes all the time. La Preferida is my favorite brand, but I haven’t been able to find them in any grocery store near me for at least a year. I was excited to find them here – they are firm and much better than the organic brands I’ve bought from Amazon before.” – D. Parker
Small in size but mighty in taste, our black beans are the nutritional powerhouse your next meal needs. Each serving packs 7g of fiber and 7g of protein. Made with 3 simple ingredients: black beans, water, and salt. Our frijoles negros are a perfect side dish for any Mexican meal. Just open, heat and serve!
- Made in the U.S.A
- BPA-free can lining
quick uses for black beans
- Add to soups, chilis, and stews for extra protein and fiber.
- Mix with rice and bell peppers for a vegetarian bell pepper stuffing.
- Add to wraps or sprinkle on salads.
- Combine with mango, bell pepper, and cilantro for an easy side dish.
- Black Bean Brownies
- Vegetarian Chili
- Turkey-stuffed Poblano Peppers
- Chicken and Black Bean Wrap
- Salmon Fillet with Black Beans
- Three Bean Panzanella Salad