Guacamole Seasoning: The Ultimate Guide
Guacamole’s rich and creamy flavor makes it ideal for a snack, appetizer, or even a main course! With all of the chopping and dicing, it can be a time-consuming process.
Luckily, we’ve created a 2-step hack that will get you fresh, flavorful guac in a few minutes flat!
Combine 2 mashed avocados + a dash of La Preferida Guacamole Seasoning packet … that’s all there is to it.
What seasoning goes in our guacamole mix?
A blend of herbs and spices like onion, garlic, red bell pepper, and zesty jalapeño. For a quick and authentic taste, minus all the chopping!
Benefits of using guacamole seasoning:
- Add flavor to your favorite avocado-forward dishes: guacamole, avocado toast, grain bowls, eggs, and more.
- Improve the taste of guacamole, even if the avocados are not ripe.
- Create a variety of different flavors such as spicy guacamole, smoky guacamole, or herbed guacamole.
Avocados are a blank canvas for flavor – so there are endless ways to create your own unique guacamole combo. Some people prefer to add a simple blend of salt and pepper, while others like to add more complex flavors, such as garlic, onion, cumin, and cilantro. There is no right or wrong way to season guacamole, so experiment until you find a combination that you like.
Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Add the guacamole seasoning to the avocados before mashing them.
- Start with a small amount of seasoning and add more to taste.
- Experiment with different flavors of guacamole seasoning like our Pomegranate Guacamole, Poblano & Queso Fresco or Roasted Garlic & Serrano.
- Guacamole seasoning can also be used to season other dishes, such as tacos, burritos, and quesadillas.
RECIPES USING GUACAMOLE SEASONING
HOW TO KEEP GUACAMOLE FROM TURNING BROWN