- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine wings, olive oil, and organic taco seasoning. Toss thoroughly to evenly coat.
- On a lightly greased baking sheet, place wings a 1/2″ apart to prevent steaming.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Then flip and bake for another 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes. Cover loosely with foil.
- Set aside half of the wings to use for BBQ flavor.
FOR THE SAUCE (stovetop)
- In a small pot over medium heat, combine sauce ingredients. Stirring frequently, bring to a simmer. (If the sauce reduces too much, add 1-2 Tbsp of water.)
- Remove from heat and pour 1/4 cup of sauce into a large bowl.
- Add 1/2 of the wings to the bowl and toss to combine.
FOR THE SAUCE (microwave)
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine sauce ingredients.
- Microwave for 45 seconds. Stir, and microwave for another 45 seconds. (If the sauce reduces too much, add 1-2 Tbsp of water.)
- Pour 1/4 cup of sauce into a large bowl and combine with 1lb of wings.
- Toss to coat evenly.