- 1lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4-6 pita pockets
- 1 pkt La Preferida Organic Fish Taco Seasoning
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup tzatziki sauce
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
Optional: grilling skewers
- In a small bowl, combine taco seasoning and olive oil.
- Place approx. 5 shrimp on each skewer – being careful not to overcrowd them.
- Lightly brush each side of the shrimp with the seasoning/oil mixture.
- Place on grill (along with pita) on med-high heat. Cook 1-2 minutes per side or until shrimp is pink.
- Assemble the pita by taking the bread and layering it with lettuce, then shrimp. Top with yogurt sauce, cucumber, parsley, or toppings of your choice.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Write a review