- 1lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4-6 pita pockets
- 1 pkt La Preferida Organic Fish Taco Seasoning
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup tzatziki sauce
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
Optional: grilling skewers
- In a small bowl, combine taco seasoning and olive oil.
- Place approx. 5 shrimp on each skewer – being careful not to overcrowd them.
- Lightly brush each side of the shrimp with the seasoning/oil mixture.
- Place on grill (along with pita) on med-high heat. Cook 1-2 minutes per side or until shrimp is pink.
- Assemble the pita by taking the bread and layering it with lettuce, then shrimp. Top with yogurt sauce, cucumber, parsley, or toppings of your choice.