- 1 lb. of fresh fish, boneless/skinless (Tilapia, Mahi-Mahi, Cod or Halibut)
- 1 pkt. La Preferida Organic Fish Taco Seasoning
- 2 Tbls. Olive Oil
- 16oz bottle La Preferida Organic Pico de Gallo
- 8 corn tortillas
- Lime wedges
- On a large plate, empty the content of the Organic Fish Taco Seasoning packet. Coat fish on both sides with seasoning.
- In a large skillet, over med heat, add 2 Tbls olive oil and cook fish about 2 minutes per side. Make sure it is cooked through.
- Gently place fish atop warm tortillas and serve with cilantro, pico de gallo, and a squeeze of lime.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Write a review