- 4 chicken breast, boneless, skinless
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 poblano pepper
- 2 pkts La Preferida Organic Taco Seasoning
- 1/4 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 2 limes, juiced
- 12 tortillas
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Cut onion and peppers into 1/2″ strips, set aside. Cut chicken breast in half (widthwise), then cut into 1/2″ strips.
3. In a bowl, combine olive oil, salt, and organic taco seasoning. Mix well.
Add chicken and vegetable strips to the bowl and coat thoroughly with the seasoning mixture.
4. Place chicken and vegetables on a foil-lined baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes.
5. Remove the tray from the oven and stir in chopped cilantro and lime juice. Serve with tortillas.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Write a review