- 3 tbsp olive oil (set aside 2 tbsp)
- 6 yukon potatoes
- 1 tbsp La Preferida Sazón
- 1 can La Preferida Nacho Cheese Sauce or Cheddar Cheese Sauce
- 1 can La Preferida Diced Tomatoes with Green Chiles
- 4 Tbsp. La Preferida Hot Giardiniera
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly grease with 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Clean potatoes and cut in half lengthwise. Place in a bowl and toss with 2 tbsp olive oil and Sazon. Make sure to coat evenly.
- Set potatoes (skin-side down) on baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Check for doneness.
- Turn oven up to 450 degrees F.
- Allow potatoes to cool and carefully scoop out the flesh. Leave some behind to support the skin and filling. Be careful not to pierce the bottom.
- Brush hollowed out potatoes lightly with olive oil; inside and out.
- Place back in the oven (skin-side down) and bake for 5 minutes.
- While baking, warm nacho cheese sauce on stovetop or microwave.
- When potatoes are done, remove from oven and drizzle with cheese sauce, salsa chipotle or toppings of your choice!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Write a review