- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly grease with 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Clean potatoes and cut in half lengthwise. Place in a bowl and toss with 2 tbsp olive oil and Sazon. Make sure to coat evenly.
- Set potatoes (skin-side down) on baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Check for doneness.
- Turn oven up to 450 degrees F.
- Allow potatoes to cool and carefully scoop out the flesh. Leave some behind to support the skin and filling. Be careful not to pierce the bottom.
- Brush hollowed out potatoes lightly with olive oil; inside and out.
- Place back in the oven (skin-side down) and bake for 5 minutes.
- While baking, warm nacho cheese sauce on stovetop or microwave.
- When potatoes are done, remove from oven and drizzle with cheese sauce, salsa chipotle or toppings of your choice!