- Cut cauliflower into bite-size florets (no bigger than your thumb.) Set aside.
- Cook Organic Spanish Rice according to package directions. Set aside.
- Warm-up refried beans according to package directions. Add a little water if too thick. Set aside.
- In a large pan over medium heat, add olive oil. Once heated, add cauliflower and cook for 5 minutes stirring frequently until softened.
- Reduce heat to medium, add Al Pastor Seasoning. Stir for 15 seconds. Add water per package directions.
- Simmer for 2 minutes until sauce has reduced and cauliflower is thoroughly coated. There will be sauce left over.
- Warm-up tortilla to prevent ripping. (see tip below).
- Add 2 Tbsp refried beans to the bottom third of the burrito, just below the center.
- Add 2 Tbsp Spanish Rice on top of beans, spreading evenly. Followed by 3 Tbsp cauliflower.
- Drizzle with salsa verde and wrap!
Tips: How to Wrap A Burrito
Heating Tortillas: Heat tortilla in a hot pan or griddle for about 7-10 seconds per side, and place on plate and cover with a cloth to keep warm. Heating up the tortilla will make it pliable and prevent it from ripping when assembling or eating.
Wrapping Burrito: With the filling facing closest to you, pull in the left/ right sides of the tortilla toward the center. (About ¼ way in). Lightly hold in place with your fingers. Use one hand to hold the sides. Use the other hand to grab the bottom of the tortilla (where the filling is) and gently fold it over the filling. Tuck the tortilla tightly around the condiments and roll upward (continuing to tuck as you go). Make sure to keep the sides in as you roll.