- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large roasting pan, add pork, sprinkle with salt, and cover with water. (To prevent burning.)
- Cover roasting pan with foil and place in the oven for 3 hours.
- At 2.5 hours, check for tenderness. Pork should pull apart easily. Cook longer if needed.
- Remove pork from oven, allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Using 2 forks, shred the pork and mix in Al Pastor Seasoning.
- In a large pan over medium heat, add olive oil and pork. Stir occasionally until the pork is slightly crisp. Work in batches if necessary and be sure not to overcrowd the pan.
- Assemble bowls by adding 1/2 cup rice as the base + pork and additional toppings of your choice.