- 1 pkg. chorizo, mild or hot
- 1/2 cup La Preferida Refried Beans with Spicy Chipotle
- 2 torta breads (bolillos)
- cheese – your choice (we recommend crumbled queso fresco)
- 1 green tomatillo, sliced
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 1 jar La Preferida Jalapeño Nacho Slices (11.5 oz.)
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
In a skillet, prepare chorizo according to package instructions. Once done, place on paper to drain excess oil.
In a small pot, heat refried beans and set aside. Cover to keep warm.
Slice the bolillos horizontally and toast until lightly brown and crisp. Spread refried beans on bollilo slices and sprinkle generously with cheese. Top with chorizo, tomatillos, onions, jalapeño slices, lettuce, and avocado slices. Place the other half of the bolillo on top and serve.