- 1 can La Preferida Authentic Refried Beans (15 oz)
- 1 jar La Preferida Jalapeño Nacho Slices (11.5 oz.)
- 1 pkg. chorizo
- 2 torta breads (bolillos)
- 2 slices of cheese (your choice — we suggest Swiss)
- 1 green tomatillo, sliced
- ½ red onion, sliced
- ½ avocado, sliced
- ½ lettuce head, shredded
In a skillet, prepare chorizo according to package instructions. Once done, place on paper to drain excess oil.
In a small pot, heat refried beans and set aside. Cover to keep warm.
Slice the bolillos horizontally and toast until lightly brown and crisp. Spread refried beans on bollilo slices and layer with cheese slices and chorizo, tomatillos, onions, jalapeño slices, lettuce, and avocado slices. Top with other half of bolillo and serve.