- 4 ears of corn
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 pkt La Preferida Organic Taco Seasoning
- 1/4 cup cilantro, topped
- 1/3 cup queso fresco, crumbled
- 1 lime, quartered
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Preheat grill to medium/high heat.
- Shuck corn or pull back leaves to make a handle. (Optional: tie the leaves with cooking twine.)
- Lightly brush olive oil on each corn cob.
- Place on grill and cook 12-15 min, turning occasionally, until the whole cob is roasted.
- Generously spread mayonnaise on each corn cob. Sprinkle with cheese, cilantro, taco seasoning, and lime to taste.