- 1 bottle La Preferida Adobo Seasoning (8 oz.)
- 3 salmon fillets
Ingredients: Rainbow Veggie Stir Fry
- 1 can La Preferida Whole Kernel Corn (15 oz.) (reserve water)
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¼ red onion, sliced
- 2 cups La Preferida Purple Hominy, drained
- 1 cup kale, chopped
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- 4 Tbsp. La Preferida Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 1 tsp. La Preferida Fajita Seasoning
- 1 tsp. La Preferida Adobo Seasoning
Preheat oven to 350º
Season salmon fillets with adobo and bake for 15 minutes, just so it’s cooked through.
In a pan, heat olive oil and cook onions, bell peppers, 6 oz. of corn, hominy, jalapeño, 1 tsp. of adobo seasoning, and 1 tsp. of fajita seasoning — stirring occasionally for 2 minutes. Add garlic, kale and ½ cup of corn water and continue to stir for 2 more minutes, then add cilantro — taste for seasoning.
To serve, spoon stir fry on plate and place salmon fillet on top.
*Nutritional information refers to the lowest servings size, and reflects the entire recipe and not just products and ingredients used.