- 1 pkg. La Preferida Flour Tortillas (10 ct.)
- 1 jar La Preferida Jalapeño Nacho Slices (11.5 oz.)
- 1 lb. chicken breast, boneless, skinless
- 8 oz. shredded cheese (your choice)
- 1 Tbsp. La Preferida Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- pinch of salt
- pinch of black pepper
Pat chicken dry and season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
Using a grilling pan, cook, chicken 6-7 minutes on each side, until fully cooked. Set chicken aside and allow to sit for at least 5 minutes, then cut chicken into cubes.
Take the same pan and place over medium heat. Place tortilla in pan and drop with cheese, jalapeños, and chicken. Fold tortilla in half and cook until cheese has melted. Flip the quesadilla until golden-brown on both sides.
*Nutritional information refers to the lowest servings size, and reflects the entire recipe and not just products and ingredients used.