- 1 whole cauliflower head
- 5 Tbps Greek Yogurt (5% fat or less)
- 1 pkt La Preferida Organic Al Pastor Seasoning
- 1.5 Tbsp La Preferida Salsa Chipotle
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 2 pinches, salt
- 2 tsp olive oil (for baking sheet)
- Optional: La Preferida Salsa Verde and cilantro for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread olive oil on a baking sheet.
- Wash cauliflower head, pat dry.
- In a bowl, combine yogurt, seasoning, lime juice, and salt. Mix thoroughly.
- Set cauliflower on baking sheet. Spread a thin, even layer of the yogurt mixture on the cauliflower to coat it.
Tip: Use one hand to coat the cauliflower so you can easily open the oven door.
- Place baking sheet in the oven on the middle rack. Bake for 1 hour.
- Check for doneness by piercing with a fork. Should feel tender.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Write a review