- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread olive oil on a baking sheet.
- Wash cauliflower head, pat dry.
- In a bowl, combine yogurt, seasoning, lime juice, and salt. Mix thoroughly.
- Set cauliflower on baking sheet. Spread a thin, even layer of the yogurt mixture on the cauliflower to coat it.
Tip: Use one hand to coat the cauliflower so you can easily open the oven door.
- Place baking sheet in the oven on the middle rack. Bake for 1 hour.
- Check for doneness by piercing with a fork. Should feel tender.