"Super tasty and cooked beautifully with fresh pineapple on the flat top!" - S.L.
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC USDA Certified Organic. No artificial colors, preservatives, or added sugar. Kosher.
- UNIQUE FLAVOR Take #TacoTuesday up a notch with this home run hit that comes ready to play! Our Organic Al Pastor Taco Seasoning mix is the FIRST of its kind on the market. Delivering dynamic flavors from a blend of organic spices and pineapple powder.
- DIVERSE HISTORY Al Pastor refers to "Shepherd Style", a way of cooking meat used by Lebanese immigrants who came to the central region of Mexico. It was adopted by the community with adaptations to the flavor profile to include more chiles and spices - mainly pineapple
- VERSATILE SEASONING Don't be fooled by the name, this all-purpose seasoning is ideal for pork tacos as well as a grilling rub or marinade for roasted vegetables.
How to use
- Our Al Pastor Seasoning is a blend of versatile spices like chili, paprika, onion, and garlic powder. Great for seasoning ground turkey, chicken, shrimp or veggies!
- Al Pastor makes a great spice base to add flavor to burritos, tacos, kabobs, or roasted vegetable salad.
- Use as a rub for grilling - just massage your favorite protein with olive oil and a packet of Al Pastor Seasoning.
AL PASTOR recipes[playlist type="video" ids="13443,13407,13409,15853,15877"]
Tender slices of pork paired with sweet, juicy pineapple make for a satisfyingly simple dinner. Ready in 15 minutes!
Brining makes this dish a game-changer with succulent salmon, juicy pineapple, and tangy yogurt sauce.
|Wrap yourself with the warmth of roasted brussels sprouts, butternut squash, and hominy in a sweet pumpkin dressing.
|Cauliflower Al Pastor Tacos (Vegetarian)
|A vegetarian take on the beloved taco from Mexico. Using roasted cauliflower in place of pork, you won’t miss the meat!
|Take this taqueria favorite from the street to your kitchen. Combining spicy chilies, sweet pineapple, and creamy Avocado Tomatillo salsa.
|Packed with protein from chicken thighs and black beans – these bowls are the perfect grab-n-go meal.
|Cook your dinner campfire-style. A spicy blend of smokey and sweet served in a single, foil pouch for easy clean-up!
|Fork-tender layers of pork marinated in a mojo citrus sauce and topped off with sweet and crunchy Corn Salsa.