- 1 head cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, diced small
- ½ sweet onion, sliced thin
- ½ cup La Preferida Cactus (Nopalitos) rinsed and strained
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 2 Tablespoons La Preferida Olive Oil
- 1 pkt. La Preferida Organic Al Pastor Taco Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons La Preferida Red Jalapeño Slices
- 12 corn tortillas
- La Preferida Avocado Tomatillo Salsa, Mild
In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Once heated, add cauliflower, bell peppers, onions, salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 7-10 minutes stirring frequently until the cauliflower has softened and the onions have caramelized.
Reduce heat to low and stir in pineapple and Al Pastor seasoning. Simmer for 2 minutes until the sauce has reduced and the vegetables are thoroughly coated. There will be sauce left in the pan.
Remove pan from heat and stir in cilantro and cactus. Set aside. Warm tortillas in the microwave or on the stove top. Layer with cauliflower mixture and drizzle with remaining sauce from the pan. Top with red jalapeño slices and Tomatillo Avocado Salsa.