- 3 cups brussels sprouts
- 4 Tbsp. La Preferida Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. La Preferida Taco Seasoning or Organic Taco Seasoning
- 1 can La Preferida Whole Kernel Corn (15 oz.)
- ¼ cup shredded purple cabbage
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup queso fresco
- 1 tsp. black pepper
Ingredients: Caesar Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. La Preferida Chipotle Peppers, blended
- 6 oz. Caesar dressing (your choice)
- 3 yellow corn tortillas
- ½ cup La Preferida Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. La Preferida Taco Seasoning
Preheat oven to 350º
In a bowl, toss brussels sprouts with 4 Tbsp. of olive oil, black pepper, and 1 Tbsp. of taco seasoning until well coated. Roast in oven for 15 minutes.
After 5 minutes, remove brussels sprouts from the oven but keep oven on. Drain and rinse corn. Place corn on baking sheet and place back in the oven — roast for 10 minutes.
In a blender, add chipotle peppers and Caesar dressing — blend until smooth.
Slice cabbage into thin strips, crumble queso fresco, and chop cilantro — set aside.
In a pan, heat a ½ cup of olive oil over low heat. Cut tortillas into strips and toss to separate. Gently place in oil to avoid a splash, stirring occasionally until crispy. Remove pan from heat and move tortillas to a paper towel to remove excess oil. While warm, toss tortilla strips with 1 tsp. of taco seasoning.
Remove brussels sprouts from the oven and allow them to cool for 2 minutes. In a bowl, toss brussels sprouts with chipotle caesar dressing, corn, and cabbage. Serve with tortilla croutons and top with queso fresco.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Write a review