- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 6 eggs or 12oz of firm tofu, drained
- 4 tortillas, cut into quarters
- 1- 10oz carton La Preferida Organic Green Enchilada Sauce in Tetra or 1-10oz can La Preferida Mild Green Enchilada Sauce
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- 3 tbsp La Preferida Jalapeño Nacho Slices, mild or hot
- Queso fresco or vegan cheese, to taste
- Cilantro, chopped; to taste
- In a large pan over medium heat, add olive oil and 8 slices of tortilla. Cook 1-2 minutes (flipping halfway through) until golden brown on each slide. Make sure they are crisp.
- Repeat with remaining tortilla slices.
- Set tortillas aside and place them on a plate with a paper towel to absorb oil.
- In the same pan over medium heat, add 6 eggs (or tofu); stirring frequently. Cook until scrambled.
- Keep eggs/tofu in the pan and add tortillas back in; mix thoroughly.
- Add enchilada sauce to egg/tofu and tortilla mixture. Stir for 1 minute until sauce absorbs slightly.
- Remove from heat. Top with onion, jalapeno, cilantro, and queso fresco (vegan cheese).
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Write a review