- 2 -15oz cans La Preferida Whole Kernel Corn
- 3 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise or vegenaise
- 4 tbsp cotija cheese, queso fresco, or vegan alternative
- 4 tbsp La Preferida Salsa Chipotle
- 3 tbsp La Preferida Organic Taco Seasoning
- 2 tbsp La Preferida Organic Diced Green Chiles
- 1 lime, juiced
- salt; to taste
Note: It is important to drain as much moisture out of the corn as possible as it can make the salad watery.
- Strain and pat dry corn with paper towels.
- Once corn is dry, combine with other ingredients and serve.
Optional: Combine all ingredients and reserve cilantro and cheese for garnish.
- Prep ahead by placing the corn in a strainer. Place a strainer over a bowl to collect water. Cover corn with paper towel and place a pot filled with water on top for extra weight. This will help remove excess moisture.
- Use a citrus squeezer for the lime, this will yield more juice.