- 2 lbs. chicken wings, with skin, raw
- 1 pkt. La Preferida Taco Seasoning
- 1 cup La Preferida Mojo Marinade
- 1 Tbsp sea salt
- 1 Tbsp ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp chopped cilantro
Ingredients: Red Jalapeño Aioli
- 2 cups mayo (or greek yogurt)
- 2 Tbsp. La Preferida Red Jalapeño Salsa
Pat chicken dry with paper towels. In a large mixing bowl, combine wings with taco seasoning, salt and pepper — mix well. Let sit for 10 minutes.
Place chicken wings in a zip bag with mojo marinade and massage wings (outside of bag). Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
While your chicken wings rest, prepare your aioli. In a small bowl, combine mayo (or greek yogurt) and jalapeño salsa — blend until smooth.
Drain excess marinade from wings. Place on grill, turning occasionally, until meat is no longer pink. Allow them to cool for 2 minutes and garnish with cilantro — serve with a side of Red Jalapeño Aioli.
If baking, place wings in a pan for 20 minutes at 350º