- 2 -15oz cans La Preferida Frijoles Charros
- 2 Tbls. La Preferida Mild Diced Green Chiles
- 1 baguette
- 2 Tbls. Olive Oil
- 3 radishes
- 1 lime, juiced
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 20 olives, pitted
- 1 cup queso fresco, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350º
- In a pan, warm frijoles charros and fold in diced green chiles. When thoroughly mixed, turn off heat and set aside.
- Slice baguette into 20 slices about ¼ inch thick. Toss or brush baguette slices with olive oil and salt. Bake on a baking sheet at 350º for 15 minutes.
- Slice radishes until you have 20 slices (between three radishes). Gently mix radishes with lime juice and cilantro.
- Spread frijoles charros on baguette slices, and layer with radish slice, and olive, and garnish with queso fresco — pierce with a skewer (or a toothpick) “tapas style”.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Write a review