“My Favorite Pantry Item – I keep a stash of black beans in my pantry because I use them in recipes all the time. La Preferida is my favorite brand, but I haven’t been able to find them in any grocery store near me for at least a year. I was excited to find them here – they are firm and much better than the organic brands I’ve bought from Amazon before.” – D. Parker
Small in size but mighty in taste, our black beans are the nutritional powerhouse your next meal needs. Each serving packs 9g of fiber and 7g of protein. Made with 3 simple ingredients: black beans, water, and salt. Our frijoles negros are a perfect side dish for any Mexican meal. Just open, heat and serve!
ADD INSTANT PLANT-PROTEIN TO ANY DISH
The nutritional powerhouse your meal needs with 9g of fiber and 7g of protein per 1/2 cup serving.
Add to soups, stews, and chilis. Mix with rice and peppers for vegetarian stuffing. Sprinkle on wraps and salads. Combine with mango, pepper, and cilantro for an easy side dish.
MADE WITH SIMPLE INGREDIENTS
You won’t find any nonsense in our canned black beans. Just 3 simple ingredients: black beans, water, and salt.
Our cans are made with BPA-free lining.
PRODUCT OF THE U.S.A
quick uses for black beans
- Add to soups, chilis, and stews for extra protein and fiber.
- Mix with rice and bell peppers for a vegetarian bell pepper stuffing.
- Add to wraps or sprinkle on salads.
- Combine with mango, bell pepper, and cilantro for an easy side dish.
- Black Bean Brownies
- Vegetarian Chili
- Turkey-stuffed Poblano Peppers
- Chicken and Black Bean Wrap
- Salmon Fillet with Black Beans
- Three Bean Panzanella Salad