- 16 oz. jar La Preferida Thick ‘N Chunky Salsa or Organic Pico de Gallo, Organic Salsa Verde
- 15 oz. can La Preferida Vegetarian Refried Beans
- 15 oz. can La Preferida Black Beans
- 15 oz. can La Preferida Red Kidney Beans
- 4 oz. can La Preferida Diced Green Chiles
- 1 pkt La Preferida Taco Seasoning (1.25 oz.)
- ½ jar La Preferida Jalapeño Nacho Slices
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ yellow onion, minced
- ½ green bell pepper, diced
- 2 Tbsp. La Preferida Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- ½ tbsp. cumin powder
In a large pot, heat olive oil and sauté onions until translucent.
Next, combine black beans and kidney beans in pot. Mix in additional ingredients (adding refried beans last), including the vinegar from the jalapeño peppers. Mix thoroughly and cook for 35 minutes, until heated through.