- 1 pkg. La Preferida Flour Tortillas (10 ct.)
- 1 jar La Preferida Thick ‘N Chunky Salsa (16 oz.)
- 1 can La Preferida Diced Green Chiles (4 oz.)
- 6 eggs
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 cup green/red bell pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. La Preferida Vegetable Oil
Cook eggs sunny-side-up.
In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Fry tortillas on both sides until lightly browned — set aside on paper towels to remove any excess oil. With remaining oil, sauté onions, bell peppers, and garlic. Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally or until peppers are tender. Add salsa and diced green chiles, and bring to a boil — then remove from heat.
Top each tortilla with salsa, egg and cheese. Garnish with cilantro.