- 2 lbs. ground turkey
- 2 Tbls La Preferida Olive Oil
- 4 cups chicken broth, low sodium
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 ½ cups La Preferida Lentils, dried
- 2 pkts. La Preferida Organic Taco Seasoning
- 16oz bottle La Preferida Organic Salsa Verde
- 1 serrano pepper, seeded
- 2 poblano peppers, roasted and seeded
- ¼ bunch cilantro, washed (remove stem)
Turn Instapot to sauté setting. On medium heat, add olive oil and turkey – cook through. Add broth, bell pepper, lentils, and taco Seasoning. Close lid and follow manufacturer instructions to cook on high. (approx 30 minutes.)
While the chili base is cooking, make the salsa by blending Salsa Verde, serrano, poblano and cilantro for 1 minute, until smooth.
When chili is done, follow the manufacturer’s instructions to safely remove the lid. Stir in Salsa Verde and taste for seasoning. Serve.