- 3 tbsp olive oil (reserve 1 tbsp)
- 4-6 Yukon potatoes
- 1 tbsp La Preferida Sazón
- 2 tbsp La Preferida Organic Taco Seasoning
Tip: substitute above ingredients with frozen fries. Use seasoning for extra flavor.
- 1/2 cup La Preferida Zesty Nacho or Mild Cheddar Cheese Sauce
- 2-3 Tbls La Preferida Salsa Chipotle
- 1/4 bunch cilantro, chopped
- Optional: La Preferida Jalapeno Nacho Slices, Mild or Hot
Note: If using frozen fries, skip to step 6
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Grease sheet with 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Scrub potatoes and cut into 3/4″ thick sticks. Place in bowl and toss with 2 tbsp olive oil, Sazón and taco seasoning. Make sure to coat evenly.
- Lay fries in a single layer on baking sheet. Spread out to prevent steaming.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, check for doneness.
- In a saucepan over med-low heat, heat cheese sauce until warmed through. Or microwave according to package directions.
- Drizzle sauce over fries and garnish with cilantro and jalapeños.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Write a review