- 1 can La Preferida Vegetarian Refried Beans (15 oz.)
- 1 pkt. tostadas (12 ct.)
- 2 cups cabbage, shredded
- ½ cup La Preferida Whole Kernel Corn
- ½ cup La Preferida Purple Hominy
- ¼ cup La Preferida Tender Cactus
- 4 Tbsp. La Preferida Fajita Marinade
- 2 Tbsp. La Preferida Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. La Preferida Taco Seasoning
Ingredients: Pickled Onions
- ½ med. red onion, sliced thin
- 2 oz. lime juice
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- pinch of salt
If you’re pickling your own onions, start by placing sliced onions in a jar or resealable container with lime juice, salt, pepper, and marinate for 30 minutes.
In a mixing bowl, combine cactus, corn, hominy, fajita marinade, taco seasoning, and cabbage, and mix well. Allow it to sit for 10 minutes.
In a frying pan, heat 2 Tbsp. of olive oil and add vegetarian refried beans. Once warm, spread on tostada and top with cabbage mixture and pickled onions.