"Organic Refried Beans so thick I even added a little water to make it my preferred consistency. Great flavor, too!" - P. Cunningham
- USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC Free from artificial colors or preservatives. A healthy, fat-free food. Kosher.
- RICH AND CREAMY TASTE Try our vegan Organic Refried Pinto Beans as a simple heat and serve side dish for an authentic Mexican meal or put your party-planning skills to the test in a delicious 7-layer dip!
- MADE WITH REAL INGREDIENTS Just 3 simple ingredients make up our authentic refried beans: organic pinto beans, water, and salt.
- VEGETARIAN AND VEGAN FRIENDLY A delicious lard-free alternative. Does not contain animal products.
- CONSCIOUS PACKAGING Our cans are made with BPA-free can lining.
how to prepareStove Top: In a pan, cook refried beans over med-low heat, stirring occasionally. Microwave: Empty contents into microwave-safe dish and cover. Heat on high for 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute.
organic refried bean recipes[playlist type="video" ids="13423,13415,13450,15853"]
We know what you’re thinking… refried beans can’t possibly make a great base. Well, think again!
|The ultimate #MeatlessMonday dish featuring a combination of tender cactus, sweet corn, and creamy refried beans.
|This game-day dish packs a healthy twist – kale and greek yogurt! Slash a few calories without compromising flavor.
|Let the crockpot do the heavy-lifting. Just a quick prep in the morning and after work – a feast awaits!
|Fork-tender layers of pork marinated in a mojo citrus sauce - top it off with sweet and crunchy Corn Salsa!
|Bold refried beans and enticing enchilada sauce bring a whole new spin to this pasta-less plate.
|This mouthwatering chorizo torta will curb just about any craving — and with crisp Jalapeño Nacho Slices and a creamy avocado spread.
|No game day is quite complete without a super-sized snack like our famous Super Nacho Platter!