- 2 pkgs. La Preferida Flour Tortillas (10 ct.)
- 2 cans La Preferida Authentic Refried Beans (15 oz.)
- 2 cans La Preferida Enchilada Sauce (10 oz.)
- 1 can La Preferida Diced Green Chiles (4 oz.)
- 1 ½ lb. ground beef
- 1 cup avocado, diced
- ½ cup shredded cheese (your choice)
- 1 Tbsp. La Preferida Olive Oil
Preheat oven to 350º
In a pan heat olive oil and cook ground beef. Once done, drain excess grease and set aside.
Heat beans according to package instructions.
Pour 2/3’s of the enchilada sauce can into baking dish. Arrange 9 tortillas over sauce so they cover bottom and sides of pan. Spread beans on layer of tortillas and pour remainder of enchilada sauce, top with with beef. Layer another 9 tortillas and repeat order from lower layer. Pour second can of enchilada sauce over second layer of tortillas and top with shredded cheese.
Bake for 30-40 minutes. Once done, sprinkle diced avocado and serve.
Suggestion from the Chef
If you don’t think the lasagna will be filling, serve your meal with a side of our Spanish Rice!