- 1 jar La Preferida Thick ‘N Chunky Salsa (16 oz.)
- 1 can La Preferida Refried Beans (16 oz.)
- 1 can La Preferida Nacho Cheese Sauce (15 oz.)
- 1 jar La Preferida Nacho Slices (11.5 oz.)
- 1 pkt. La Preferida Taco Seasoning (1.25 oz.)
- 1 lb. ground beef (or turkey)
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 3/4 cup water
- garnish: sour cream, avocado, black olives
Prepare ground beef with taco seasoning according to package instructions.
In a separate pot, heat refried beans. On a platter or large plate, place chips and layer beans, beef, and rest of ingredients.
*Nutritional information refers to the lowest servings size, and reflects the entire recipe and not just products and ingredients used.