- 1 lb. ground beef, turkey, or tofu
- 1 pkt. La Preferida Taco Seasoning
- 16oz can La Preferida Authentic Refried Beans or La Preferida Vegetarian Refried Beans
- 15oz can La Preferida Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 16oz jar La Preferida Thick ‘N Chunky Salsa, Mild
- 11.5oz jar La Preferida Nacho Slices, Mild
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- garnish: sour cream, avocado, black olives
Prepare ground beef with taco seasoning according to package instructions. If using Soyrizo, skip this step.
In a medium pot, heat refried beans over med/low heat. Stirring occasionally until warmed through. Repeat this step with Nacho Cheese Sauce.
Cover a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Make an even layer of chips. Evenly spread refried beans, ground beef, and additional toppings across the top.