- 1-15oz can La Preferida Mayo Coba Beans
- 2 Tablespoons La Preferida Diced Green Chiles
- 1 baguette – med size, approx. 18 inches
- 4 Tablespoons La Preferida Olive Oil
- 1 lb. flank steak
- 20 pitted olives, pitted (any kind)
- 1-11oz jar La Preferida Red Jalapeño Slices
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pepper pepper
- 1-16oz bottle La Preferida Avocado Tomatillo Salsa (Hot or Mild)
- recommended: 20 bamboo skewers or toothpicks
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a blender, pureé beans and diced green chiles – add water if necessary. Set aside.
Cut baguette into 20 slices about 1/4 inch thick. Brush with olive oil and lightly season with salt and pepper (about 1/2 teaspoon of each.) Bake for 15 minutes. Set aside.
Heat 2 Tablespoons of olive oil in a skillet. Season steak with 1 teaspoon each of salt and pepper and cook to desired temperature or doneness. Allow to cool for 5 minutes. Slice against the grain at an angle – small enough to fit on baguette slices.
Spread bean and chile pureé on baguette slices. Layer with steak, olive, red jalapeño. Top each piece with 1 teaspoon Avocado Tomatillo Salsa and pierce with skewer or toothpick.