- 2-15 oz. cans La Preferida Chick Peas, drained and rinsed
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 Tbsp. La Preferida Fajita Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. La Preferida Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. La Preferida Chipotle Peppers
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
Ingredients: Radish and Cilantro Topper
- 10 radishes
- 4 medium limes, juiced
- ¼ bunch of cilantro
- salt and pepper, to taste
In a food processor, combine all ingredients — except for bell peppers. Blend slowly until smooth. Add warm water if necessary to make the hummus smoother. Pour hummus into a bowl and fold in diced bell peppers. Taste for seasoning.
To prepare radish topper, wash and pat dry radishes. Cut in half and slice. Chop cilantro and place in a bowl with radishes, squeeze lime juice over radish and cilantro, and mix well. Taste for seasoning.
Top hummus with radish and cilantro topper. Serve with tortilla chips or your favorite veggies!