- 1 lb baby bella mushrooms
- ½ lb Brussels Sprouts
- 2- 5 oz. boxes La Preferida Spanish Rice
- 1 pkt La Preferida Organic Taco Seasoning
- 1 tsp La Preferida Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp. La Preferida Diced Green Chiles (or Organic Diced Green Chiles)
- 2 Tbsp. golden raisins (or regular)
- 12 corn tortillas
- 4 Tbsp. La Preferida Olive Oil (reserved for frying)
- 16 oz. bottle La Preferida Pico de Gallo
Rinse mushrooms and slice about 1/4″ thick. Wash Brussels Sprouts and slice thin (like a slaw).
Prepare Spanish Rice according to package directions. Keep warm. In a hot, dry pan, sweat mushrooms for about 3 minutes until water is released and evaporates. Add Brussels sprouts and 1 teaspoon olive oil. Cook for 2 minutes. Add taco seasoning and diced green chiles. Mix well. Add ¼ cup water, turn off heat, and stir in golden raisins.
Warm tortillas (in microwave or in a dry pan over low heat) to make them soft and pliable.
Add 2 Tablespoons of mushroom mixture at the edge of the tortilla and roll tightly. (Secure with a toothpick if needed). Place seam side down and set aside.
In a pan, heat 4 Tablespoons of olive oil. Once heated, place a few taquitos seam side down to seal. (Leave room to roll.) Begin to brown tortillas all around by gently rolling every minute or so until crisp on all sides.
Once browned, remove from heat and place on a paper towel. Blot to remove excess oil. Serve with Spanish Rice and top with Pico de Gallo Salsa.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.
Write a review